Laila’s Blog Finest Face Faceoff: Gift VS Yvonne VS Mfon

by Unknown , at 10:54
And our gorgeous ladies of the day are here, guys. Please meet Lailans Gift Ukwuoma, Yvonne & Mfon. We are looking for who you think has the prettiest face of them all.
Gift
Hi aunt Laila, I’ll like to contest for fine face, I hope I get to win. My name is Chinwe Gift Ukwuoma I’m an ND holder. On IT now I’m friendly and a cool headed person.


Yvonne
Hy Laila, my name is Yvonne from Imo state. I’m one of your blog lovers. Here are my pictures for the face of the week. I am also a fashion, runway model, face of Miss Prime Nigeria..
Mfon is yet to send in her profile, but in the meantime we will let her pics do the talking.
Our winner get N3000 worth of airtime, network of her choice plus a feature on our blog sidebars as our Face of the Week.. So, what do you think, guys? Who are you voting for? See more photos below:
  • YVONNE:
  • MFON:






Laila’s Blog Finest Face Faceoff: Gift VS Yvonne VS Mfon
Laila’s Blog Finest Face Faceoff: Gift VS Yvonne VS Mfon - written by Unknown , published at 10:54
Comment disabled
Copyright ©2013 viral video blog by
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger